(photo credit: Jorge Narváez)
So many things happened on March 4 at UCSD, in San Diego, across the state, and around country. It’s hard to give a complete picture of last week’s events. Here are some of the things that occurred on this historic date:
- First off, check out our YouTube account. We’ve posted over 50 videos of the UCSD and downtown San Diego March 4 rallies there.
- Also, check out our Twitter channels, JUSTICEUCSD AND JUSTICEUCSD2, for a timeline of live updates during the March 4 events.
- We also have a Flickr group with pictures of the events on campus and later that day, the march to the governor’s office downtown.
- For some very interesting pictures of what when on at UCSD that day, click HERE .
- For a summary of all the March 4 events that took place at all UC campuses, click HERE.
UCSD Guardian Coverage
Note: UCSD Ties with Berkeley for Strongest Campus Turnout
Outside Press Coverage
San Diego News Network Videos
Finally, protesters in Oakland stopped traffic in the I-880 for about an hour. The police up there intervened with disproportionate force, using unnecessary violence against these mostly peaceful civil disobedients. They even beat some reporters from Democracy Now! who claim they properly identified themselves as journalists. For more info on that, click HERE